The application process is open
Sitges ReciclArt Exhibition 2019
Recycling and Responsible Art
The application process is open now to take part at the Sitges ReciclArt Exhibition 2019, festival of recycling and responsible art that will be held in Sitges from June 6th to 30th for creators that have focused his work to the sensitisation of plastic waste in the sea and the incidence on patterns of consumption and the impact on the environment.
The collective exhibition will take place at Miramar Cultural Centre of Sitges, that as a headquarters of the festival will be the stage of participatory workshops of art and recycling, as well as other free and open activities, in addition to other fixed spaces at art galleries and commercial establishments also located in Sitges.
Application deadline: until May 8th 2019, included.
To the artists that want to apply, kindly note that:
1. There is no limit of works to present. It can be presented an individual art piece or a group of artistic pieces with or without script.
2. Requested for this application:
- Application form and Term and Conditions signed by the artist.
- CV or concise biography (maximum 500 characters).
- Description of artistic project (maximum 500 characters).
- 1 photography of each work presented. Maximum 4 pictures of Works. If less tan 4 works presented, please include pictures of other works that you developed.
3. The selection criteria are the following:
- Artistic projects must be made with waste or recycled materials, especially plastic waste.
- Artistic projects must reflect environmental messages, especially about the problem of plastic waste in the oceans and coasts.
The projects must be sent by email to email@example.com on May 8th, 2019 at the latest. Projects that weigh more than 5 megabytes, uncompleted, or projects that are sent to any other email address will not be accepted.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.sitgesreciclart.com